Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tis Sunday...

Busy times. Just wrapped up with the Ard Fheis. Our IT lads set up a nifty site especially for the event. On Saturday afternoon I spoke on the economy.

It seems from the lack of any mention in the Sunday papers for my address that my Obama moment is still some way off.

During the weeks BBC Politics show was down and they spent a morning filming in Donaghmede. The line of questioning, not unreasonably, given our poll numbers was 'how come SF is irrelevant'.

At this point one behaves and goes out to bat for the team. The show was on at noon today and a repeat later.

Can't fault the editing.

Keeping with the 'look at me, look at me' theme, I had a trip report in the Irish Times travel section on Saturday. Part of it outlining my experience in a spa.

No comments: